MEd, Teaching and Learning
This course will help you – as a current teacher or educator – to expand your understanding of a range of educational theories, including areas such as curriculum, instruction, and assessment. In addition to learning more about these key areas, you will also discover more about teaching strategies for modern development in the field, such as technology, diversity, and complex assessment environments.
After graduating from this course, you will have a thorough grounding in sophisticated lesson and curriculum design, how to teach students with a variety of abilities and needs, and how technology can assist in teaching and learning.
Typical career paths for graduates include:
- Dean/academic director
- Director, learning and development
- Education consultant
- Training director
- Teaching and learning development manager
Academic Entry Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.85 or above
English Language Proficiency:
- IELTS: minimum 6.0
- or TOEFL: minimum 72 (internet-based)*
- or IELTS: minimum 5.5 plus CUC Pathway Program*
- or TOEFL: minimum 60 (internet-based) plus CUC Pathway Program**
- or equivalent.
*For further clarification, please contact your dedicated educational consultant.
**Upon successful completion of the CUC Pathway Program, students are fully admitted to their academic program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 3, 2017