This program comprises 10 modules and a Master’s Dissertation and has three sequential exit points relating to 30, 60 and 90 ECTS accumulated totals, entitling the student to a Post-Graduate Certificate, Post-Graduate Diploma and Master of Business Informatics.
The program is being delivered in collaboration with Haaga-Helia - University of Applied Sciences. Lectures will take place on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings, allowing for a flexibility of study. Further information on this program may be obtained from the Office of Part-Time courses (Tel. 23987142 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Applied Research and Development
- Business Intelligence
- Aligning ICT and Business
- Strategy and Small Business Growth
- Business Models & E-Business
- Business Analytics
- Leading Change
- Data Warehousing
- Program Management Best Practices
- ICT Management in Practise – Case Study
- Sourcing and Vendor Management
- Cloud Computing
- Research Project/Dissertation at 30 ECTS
Program taught in: