The MSc. / MBA Marketing & Brand Management M2 is a three-period course with 371 hours of face-to-face training which is worth 60 ECTS or 26 US credits.
All classes are taught in English.
This course aims to provide international students with the knowledge and skills required to work efficiently in a global environment focusing on:
- Brand Management, Digital Strategy and Leading Business and Company Strategies as well as in-depth knowledge of Management and Marketing.
- Mobile Marketing Skills to develop practical skills needed for operating in a professional working environment: managing multicultural teams on different sites using effective decision-making abilities.Community Management, Editorial Strategy.
This course can be directly applied to work in Digital Marketing and Communication, Community Management, Marketing, Food and Wine Marketing, Brand Management and Consumer Behavior.
MSc: Interested candidate with BSc. Honors Degree (4 years of University studies duly completed or 5 years for Chinese students) with the level of English language competence needed to study in English.
MBA: Iinterested candidate with BSc. Degree (3 years of University studies duly completed or 4 years for Chinese students) and at least 2 years of work experience in a middle management position with the level of English language competence needed to study in English.
IELTS: 6.5 -7.0 (With band score no less than 6.0)
TOEIC: 750 - TOEFL: 550 - TOEFL IBT: 80
French Proficiency: no pre-requisite.
French-as-a-Foreign-Language Instruction included in the program.
Submit the application and required documents by email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlist candidates will be contacted 1 week after sending applications.
You can also visit the program link in our website:http://masters.inseec.com/programmes-msc-mba/masters-2/international/master-international-digital-management.cfm for requirements, deadlines and a checklist of materials.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- 2 passport-size photos.
- 1 photocopy of passport or ID.
- 1 copy of diplomas or certificates proving a minimum of 3 years of Higher Education completed (3 years for students in China).
- Transcripts of records.
- 1 letter of recommendation from one of your professors.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
9150€ - Payment in Euros, by wire or cheque.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 10, 2018