The Master in Management and Business Administration develops the knowledge, skills and competencies to exercise to positions of responsibility and executive directors. Our master develops in participants oriented entrepreneurship to discover business opportunities that add value to the company.
In agreement with the Pedagogical and Technological University of Colombia
Qualified Registry of the Ministry of National Education of Colombia. Resolution No. 3863 of May 11, 2011
It is aimed at professionals and executive management responsibility who want to strengthen management capabilities and global and inclusive vision to address the increasingly complex and changing challenges of the business world.
Methodology: Online. A Presencial Week in Colombia plus an International Week in Spain
Duration: 4 semesters (periods of 16 weeks)
Intakes: January, April and September
Employment Opportunities: Areas of leadership and management positions in any professional sector
Features and Selection Criteria
- Competitive Process Fundamentals Develops the capacity and directives to understand the main elements involved in the process design skill, and analyze the coherence of the various decisions that shape and impact on performance indicators of the company.
- Fundamentals of Management
- Cost Analysis for Decision Making
- Fundamentals of Customer Focused Marketing
- Talent management
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Competitive Process Management
- Effective management of the Integral Communication
- Financial management
- Competitive strategy
- Sales Management
- Effective Project Management
- Investment Analysis and Business Valuation
- Trade Marketing
- The budget as a management tool
- International marketing
- Economic environment
- Development Strategy and Balanced Scorecard
- Purchasing Management and International Recruitment
- Global Vision Cost Accounting
- Management control
- Company Policy
- End of Master Project: Business Plan
- Onsite Week: Communication in Process Analysis and Decision
- International Week: Implementation of the strategy.
NOTE: ISEAD reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate in the present structure of the program and its contents intended to provide the best and most current training materials.
About the School
The Institute for Higher Education, and Development Administration (ISEAD) is associated with the School of Management Villanueva University Centre, affiliated with the University Complutense of Madri ... Read More