This course is aimed at students who wish to learn about User Experience design issues for digital creations: websites, applications, software, interactive machines, etc.
PROGRAMME OPENS IN SEPTEMBER 2016
The course is taught by active professionals who are recognised in their fields and brings together theoretical and practical classes with several work placements at businesses in partnership with the school. The quality of teaching at LISAA has led to it being recognised by the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
The advanced course in User Experience Design takes place over two years – a Master-equivalent level – and is open to students who have already completed a graphic design, technical or computer science course to a bachelor-level or equivalent (university or business school).
Advantages of the Course
- Courses taught by industry professionals who are up-to-date with current technological issues and industry changes
- A vast network of alumni and prestigious partner companies (Canal+, Vente Privée...), who have a role in advancing the careers of graduates
- Classes in the workshop, centred around real projects in order for students to obtain practical skills
- Student follow up for the construction of their portfolio, work placement reports and professional project
- A comprehensive course on digital media: video, motion design, web, mobile.
- UX Designer
- Web designer
- UI Artist
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her motivation.
Program taught in:
See 6 more programs offered by LISAA Paris »
This course is
French and EU residents: 2nd year : 4 890€, Non-EU residents: 2nd year: 6 890€