An MA is a master’s degree awarded to students that have completed a program studying humanities or fine arts subjects such as history, communications, philosophy, theology or English. A Master of Arts degree typically requires coursework, research and written examinations.
History involves a careful examination of the people, cultures, events, societies, and patterns of the past. While it can be connected with almost any other subject, it is closely related to politics, economics, psychology, and other social studies.
A country found in East Africa is officially called the Republic of Kenya. Though the education system was colonial and Britain’s, the country today has a 8-4-4 systems of education. 8 years of primary and 4 years for secondary education. The university education takes 4 years. This replaced the 7-4-2-3 system.
Top Master of Art Programs in History in Kenya 2018
At the end of the study in the Master of Arts in Church History program, the student should be able to: Outline the history of Christianity up to 1500 AD. [+]
At the end of the study in the Master of Arts in Church History program, the student should be able to:
1) Outline the history of Christianity up to 1500 AD.
2) Interpret the history of the church since 1500 AD and discuss its implications for Christian life and ministry today.
3) Describe the key developments in African Christian history and show how this history has shaped the African Christian context in which he or she will live and work.
4) Exhibit a deeper understanding of the growth, maturation, and characteristics of the earliest African Christian communities in Egypt, North Africa, Nubia and Ethiopia.
5) Explain the interplay between theology and spirituality down through the history.... [-]