The MA degree is primarily for students who want to improve their general mathematics education or to teach.
History involves a careful examination of the people, cultures, events, societies, and patterns of the past. While it can be connected with almost any other subject, it is closely related to politics, economics, psychology, and other social studies.
Kenya is regarded as one of the countries in Africa with their top university being the University of Nairobi. Last year, the Kenyan government, upgraded 15 institutions to fully university status in a bid to increase the student’s accessibility to these universities.
Top Master of Art Programs in History in Kenya 2019
At the end of the study in the Master of Arts in Church History program, the student should be able to: Outline the history of Christianity up to 1500 AD. [+]
At the end of the study in the Master of Arts in Church History program, the student should be able to:
1) Outline the history of Christianity up to 1500 AD.
2) Interpret the history of the church since 1500 AD and discuss its implications for Christian life and ministry today.
3) Describe the key developments in African Christian history and show how this history has shaped the African Christian context in which he or she will live and work.
4) Exhibit a deeper understanding of the growth, maturation, and characteristics of the earliest African Christian communities in Egypt, North Africa, Nubia and Ethiopia.
5) Explain the interplay between theology and spirituality down through the history.... [-]