A good technical knowledge is the basis for successfully deal with planning and creativity. Digital media and the speed of evolution of ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) in fact challenge continuously new professionals. Three years Bachelor’s Degree and the Master’s Degree programs are conceived to provide essential tools necessary to engage these challenges.
A free Italian language course will be offered to all students who pre-apply by the first week of June.
Through continuous research and study, then, you will master the digital world to use it as a tool for creating cutting-edge products and to design new and more exciting services to users.
Course of study
The formative programs are characterized by a strong experimental component, the result of the various workshop activities aimed at "making real", in collaboration with research centers within the university and with other entities related to it, the theoretical aspects discussed during the lessons.
Another unique feature of the course is the presence of a highly qualified faculty and represented by leading figures from the world of ICT and interaction design, which have significant experience both nationally and internationally. These can thus ensure the transfer of experiences, expertise, and knowledge accumulated during their career for students enrolled.
- Methodology and Techniques of Social Research.
- Sociology of communication languages.
- Sociology of new media and social networks.
- Semiotics artifacts and image theory.
- Interaction Design I.
- Elements of Programming I (Web and mobile).
- Integrated course of communication.
- Cognitive Psychology.
- Analysis and visualization databases.
- Laboratory of computer graphics, modeling, and 3D printing.
- Interaction Design II and Design Lab Interfaces.
- English for multimedia communication.
- Materials to be chosen.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2017