The globalized world has opened up new horizons and new challenges for the management of the public institutions and international relations. To face the challenges posed by globalization, new professional and more structured skills are required in order to understand and intervene in the complex reality of the processes with a supplementary approach.
A free Italian language course will be offered to all students who pre-apply by the first week of June.
Course of study
The training programs allow the students to develop an international approach to the understanding of political, institutional and administrative issues.
The Degree Course is structured as follows:
- a part of the subjects is common to all the professional careers, with some disciplinary characterizations;
- a part of subjects specific for a given professional career, in which sectorial interest subjects are studied in depth;
- optional subjects and internships, through which students may diversify and contextualize their knowledge.
- Integrated course in International law
- Integrated course of Geopolitics and Geo-economics: the new global players
- Peace and War in the Modern World: An Introduction to the dossiers
- International Relations: the financial markets, the international trade and WTO
- Ethical-religious principles of international relations
- International Relations: Climate Changes
- International relations: non-proliferation of weapons
- Integrated course of Diplomacy: Public speaking, Theory, and practice of diplomacy: sociology and negotiating techniques
- International Security Studies
- Advanced international relations: the new terrorism
- Integrated course of Methodologies and Analysis
- Additional language knowledge
- Internship with Project work
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 23, 2017