MA in Strategic Marketing
Would you like to become an expert in marketing?
This master’s degree program is designed to take your learning beyond the fundamentals of marketing and explore the latest industry trends to form your own ideas on this innovative sector.
Exploring the latest industry trends, techniques and concepts, you will gain the sharp critical thinking and bold creativity needed to develop engaging campaigns, ensuring products and services stand out against the competition.
This program is taught in English at our central city campus, located in the heart of Germany’s cosmopolitan capital, Berlin.
As a BSBI student, you will have access to free German language classes for beginners and a range of tailored careers services to help you integrate into the German workforce upon graduation.
Pay your deposit before 30 June 2019 and receive up to €1,500 off your tuition fees as an international student or up to €500 if you are a European student.
Graduates will be able to:
- Develop and evaluate marketing strategies;
- Research and understand consumer behavior within marketing campaigns;
- Utilize appropriate tools to determine and develop customer profiling;
- Develop relevant messaging strategies;
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies;
- Apply factual and conceptual knowledge of marketing to complex situations;
- Understand a wide range of techniques and methodologies used in marketing management.
- Minimum age: 21
- Language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent.
- Documents: CV and two reference letters.
- Qualifications: You must have a 2:2 UK bachelor’s degree (or any equivalent degree which is recognized by NARIC)
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Want to become an exceptional business leader in your chosen field? Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you develop the key management skills you need for a successful career.
BSBI’s degree programs have three concepts at its heart:
Enterprise | Leadership | Success
- Improve your business skills through practical teaching methods
- Learn about your chosen industry from career-oriented academics at the top of their field
- Gain competitive advantage by acquiring key professional tools and techniques
- Learn how to apply the concepts to real businesses.
Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional and upon graduating you will be eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit* to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
While you study your degree…
Benefit from career-oriented and practical teaching approach using methods such as:
- Case studies
- Visits to exhibitions and businesses
- Workshops and guest speakers
- Group discussions
- Group projects
Flexibility & online study support
Enjoy a study schedule designed to fit around your professional and personal commitments.
Take advantage of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and access ‘Virtual’ classrooms meaning you can study from home.
Central Berlin campus
BSBI has created a wonderful study environment, offering a newly-refurbished, modern campus located in the heart of Berlin.
The city was recently ranked the most popular choice for international students looking to study in Europe**.
**Based on an annual survey by ICEF in 2018.
Industry connections and opportunity
As Europe’s start-up capital, Berlin is the perfect place to learn about business and gain valuable experience – the city is a hub for entrepreneurs who flock to Berlin to take advantage of investment and economic opportunity.
Dedicated Career Service
BSBI’s on-campus career experts are dedicated to helping you train for success. Career services are tailored to your particular needs and are designed to develop you into an excellent candidate upon graduating.
Globally recognized degree qualification
You will receive a qualification from Università Telematica Internazionale Uninettuno – BSBI’s main academic partner.
Post-study residence permit
After successfully completing your degree course, you will be able to apply for a post-study residence permit for up to 18 months. This will give you the opportunity to take advantage of economic opportunities across Germany.
Program taught in: