MA in Strategic Marketing
Learn how to develop and implement effective marketing strategies across the world with this master’s degree.
This program will help you to develop a critical understanding of strategic marketing and deal with the challenges of fast-changing organizations, as well as giving you an overview of the different requirements of local, national, and global markets.
Whether you want to work in the private, public, or charity sector, this course will give you skills that will help you to progress in your industry as an expert marketer. With your new understanding of marketing, you could also set up your own business or pursue further studies. Program taught in English and free beginner's German classes for all students.
- *October 2018 intake offer: apply before 31st October 2018 and receive up to €2,000 off your tuition fees.
- *February 2019 intake offer: apply before 30th November 2018 and receive up to €2,000 off your tuition fees.
- Minimum age: 21
- Language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent.
- Documents: CV and two reference letters.
- Qualifications: You must have a 2:2 UK bachelor’s degree (or any equivalent degree which is recognized by NARIC)
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years management experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 16, 2018