Master’s degree in Tourism and Sports Management
- Faculty: Sports Education
- Language: English B2 level or IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 5.50
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Begins: September 15th
- Study type: Full-time
- Duration: 1,5 years
- Annual tuition fee: 1944 EUR; Non-Europe – 2700 EUR
- Prerequisites: Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma: Master of Business and Management
The aim of the program is to provide students with a solid knowledge in management and business administration, to develop an ethically responsible personality with creative and entrepreneurial skills that enable the graduate to evaluate and predict national and international business environment, develop innovative activities in sports and leisure organizations, carry out applied research projects in tourism and sports sectors, and apply research findings in daily organizational activities and strategic decision making.
- Scientific knowledge and management of ideas.
- Communication: social and academic integration.
- Leadership and change management.
- Continuing professional development.
- Modeling of sports/tourism sector development.
- Sports/tourism organization development and creative interaction with environmental protection.
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship in sports/tourism.
- Research activities.
- Expert-project activities.
Master’s degree in Business and Management (Tourism and Sports Management program) qualifies graduates to continue studying at the Ph.D. level or to enter the workforce. Graduates will be able to perform managerial, expert and consulting work at state, non-governmental and private organizations and to teach and carry out research at various educational institutions.
About the School
Lithuanian Sports University (LSU) is proud to be the only specialized university in Lithuania, which has been uniting Movement and Sports Science for over eight decades.