The main goal of the program – is to train universal specialists in the field of international communications who will be able to work successfully in any field – business, government organizations, the non-profit sector, education, etc.
- The program allows becoming a universal specialist in the field of international communications who will be able to work successfully in any field – business, government organizations, the non-profit sector, education, etc.
- The program puts special emphasis on internet-communications which is highly required by the market.
- The program gives the opportunity to get immersed in cross-cultural communication to acquire real skills of working in an international environment.
In-demand competencies you will develop
- Creation of brands and management of communications of international commercial companies
- Use of communications in the political competition or to establish a dialogue between governments and societies;
- Use of communications in the non-profit sector to create solidary and sustainable societies;
- Implementations of digital communications on an international level;
- Use of up to date soft skills.
- How to create brands and manage communications of international commercial companies.
- How to use communications in political competition or to establish a dialogue between governments and societies.
- How communications can help to create solidary and sustainable societies.
- How to use digital communications on an international level.
- How to use different soft skills in order to be an effective communication specialist.
- Practitioners in different fields of communication – PR, advertising, journalism, political technologies, film industry, design, cultural management, etc.
- Scientists with considerable experience in conducting applied social research.
- People of the arts – designers, filmmakers, copywriters, etc.
- Communication theory
- Management of PR & advertising agency or department
- Planning and implementation of PR & advertising campaigns
- PR & advertising technologies in deferent spheres
- The methodology of scientific research
- Scientific Knowledge Transfer
- Communications in international business
- International marketing communication
- Internet communications in the international sphere
- Interpersonal effective communication
- International Public Relations
- Legal aspects of international communications
- Professional and creative practice
- Research practice
- Scientific research work
- Undergraduate practice
- Master thesis
Just after graduation
- PR Manager
- Advertising manager
- Communication specialist
- Promotion specialist
- Event Manager
5 years after graduation
- Head of marketing, advertising or PR services
10 years after graduation
- Owner of a business, Top-manager in the field of communications in any sphere (business, government sector, non-profit sector).
Specific admissions requirements (if any)
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in humanitarian, social, or economic sciences, other options are considered individually;
- English proficiency not lower than level B1;
- Successful completion of the written entrance test on the theory of communications and PR (in remote format);
- Successful completion of the Skype interview with the representatives of the program based on test results.
About the School
Ural Federal University (UrFU) is one of the largest higher educational institutions in Russia bringing together fundamental education and innovative approach towards the challenges of modern times. O ... Read More