Organizational Leadership, M.A.
As more than 80% of employers identify “leadership” as the top attribute they seek in new. The MA in Organizational Leadership program will give you the skills you need to be a highly sought-after professional, wherever your career takes you. Enhance your personal and professional impact through leadership by developing skills in: Leading change, Building teams, Managing Conflict, Planning strategically, Coaching and developing others, Values-based decision making.Plus, you will learn about the “people side” of workplace leadership, how people function and how to help them reach their full potential.
Five Concentrations that Focus on Career-related Outcomes and Advancement:
- Professional and Executive Coaching – Develop the skills to become an effective internal or independent executive coach. This concentration is certified by the International Coach Federation.
- Organizational Management – Obtain the management tools, leadership skills and understanding of human behavior to ensure employees work together efficiently.
- Non-Profit Management – Named among the Top 20 Online Master’s Programs in Nonprofit Management by Top Management Degrees, develop skills to manage employees and volunteers, work as an effective board member, plan events and fundraisers and manage culturally diverse organizations.
- Training and Development – Enhance organizational effectiveness through training design and implementation, maximizing employee potential and aligning organizational outcomes with culture.
- Higher Education, Student Services – Learn how to successfully administer student services and the functional workings of student affairs departments.
For specific information about the MA Organizational Leadership course descriptions and graduation requirements, please see the Curriculum here.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018