The Donna Ford Attallah College of Educational Studies offers a pioneering Master in Leadership Development (MLD) that can be completed in 2 years . The MLD develops leaders who are capable of shaping leadership in others and serving purposes that transcend themselves and work for the common good of all. Modeling the core values of Attallah College; self-awareness, caring, courage, service, affirming diversity, and civic engagement, the MLD appeals to a range of professionals and educationally diverse settlings. In exploring the MLD, you may see yourself collaborating with others in:
- IGovernmental, Community and Nonprofit Origanizations
- Corporations, Bueinesses, and Entrepreneurial Start-ups
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Schools and Other Educational Settings
- Youth Organizations
Take Charge of Your Learning
The MLD Program Platform, developed by MLD students, contains the programs mission, creed, and core values. MLD students will take 6 core classes and 4 electives taught by faculty and experrts in their fields totaling to 30 units. Students can choose a standard course plan or a higher education emphasis.
- The admission for this program follows a cohort mode. Students are only admitted during the Fall
- Submit an online application.
- Statement of Intent (prompt can be found within the online application).
- Current resume.
- Official transcripts from all degree-granting colleges/universities attended.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- $60 application fee.
Students applying to the Masters in Leadership program must possess a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA. If an applicant’s GPA falls below a 3.0, students must submit one of the following test scores:
- California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET): achieve a passing score on all sections.
- Miller Analogies Test: achieve a minimum scaled score of 404.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE): achieve a minimum score on any two of the three sections; 146 Quantitative, 152 Verbal, and 4.5 Analytical Writing.
- GRE Institution Code: 407
Transfer of Coursework
A maximum of six credits of graduate transfer work is allowed. (Please see the Academic Policies and Procedures section of the Academic Catalog for transfer guidelines.)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 23, 2018