Master of Arts in International Relations
The program of Master of Arts in International Relations allows the student to acquire knowledge and skills in the most relevant matters related to international diplomacy, politics, and economics in order to communicate and cooperate in the most efficient manner with international interlocutors let it be in governmental and non-governmental organizations but also in business as the case may be.
The Master of Arts in International Relations suits those students who seek to pursue a career with an international focus, specifically in diplomacy and foreign policy, although fundamentals of international relations in global business will also be covered in terms international leadership and management, business and project management as well as cross-cultural communication and negotiating skills. In addition, a full course is devoted to EDRS (Ethics, Diversity, Responsibility, Sustainability). So fatter completion of the programme, students will be able to join international organizations, become part of diplomatic services and/or work in the private sector.
- Language: English
- Duration: 3 semesters (1.5 years): 2 semesters + Master thesis/internship
- Start dates: October and February
- Credits: 91 ECTS
- Degree Awarded: Master of Arts International Relations
Courses for Master of Arts in International Relations are divided into 3 main categories: Core courses (36 ECTS/9 courses) which are obligatory and Specialization courses/seminars (16 ECTS/5 courses) which are introduced during the 2nd semester of the program and Seminars and Workshops (9 ECTS). At the end of the studies, the student is obliged to prepare a Master Thesis (30 ECTS) OR complete an Internship (30 ECTS).
Admission process and requirements
1) Send the application form
2) Receive feedback from the SSHE staff
3) Send additional required documents (previous diplomas and cv, if applicable)
4) Receive the confirmation of enrollment
- previous diplomas and cv(if applicable)
- scan of your current ID
- TOELF/IELTS(80/7) English proficiency certificate or equivalent
Program taught in: