When studying International relations at graduate studies You will broaden Your knowledge of the structure of the world economy, international political relations, foreign trade, international economic, social and legal issues. You will learn from prominent figures shaping international politics; our professors have invaluable experience in the practical use of knowledge of international political and economic relations.
You will gain the ability to make political and economic decisions in an international context, as well as analytical and methodological skills.
- studies are conducted taking into account the current trends and changes in the global economy;
- the study curriculum is based on international models;
- our teachers actively participate in economic life, who have not only theoretical knowledge, but also specific practical skills;
- You will gain knowledge that is a part of the most recent developments in economics, both national and international;
- a wide range of practical courses provides You with specific skills useful in Your careers.
The course in International relations at graduate studies allows You to choose one of the following specializations:
- International economic relations
- international corporations;
- representatives of foreign organizations and institutions;
- offices of foreign trade and export units;
- International organizations with their main or regional headquarters in Poland (OSCE, ODIHR, the Community of Democracies, UNDP, Council of Europe, the European Commission, UN, ILO, WHO);
- mass media dealing in international issues;
- public administration.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE TO VISTULA UNIVERSITY DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
- Winter semester (starts in October) – 1st August
- Summer semester (starts in February) – 15th December
Uploading required documents to the online application form:
- Passport copy;
- Secondary School certificate with attachment;
- Sworn translation into Polish of Secondary School certificate with attachment; (If NOT possible to make translation into Polish, please, send your documents, translated into English, translation of the document into Polish may be provided upon arrival)
- Scan of the Photo;
- Language Certificate (equivalent of B2 level); - TOEFL (IBT 87, CBT 180, PBT 510 ), TOEIC (700 ), IELTS (6.0). Also the following certificates on B2 level can be provided - FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, IESOL, SET, EBC, EOS, TOEIC, LCCI, B2 Certificate in English, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT, CELS.
- Copy of legalization or apostille of Secondary School certificate - http://www.apostille.com.pl/angielski.html; (may be provided upon arrival).
STEP 3. Make the payment of registration fee and tuition fee; scan the confirmation of payment and upload it to your online application form.
STEP 4. ACCEPTANCE LETTER is issued and sent to you. Now you can apply for visa.
This school offers programs in: