The two-year long Master's in International public and business administration Double Degree Programme MGIMO University and Macerata University (Italy) is designed to meet the needs of rising leaders in the public and private sector professions.
The programme provides on-campus training in political science, international trade and economics, as well as management, public administration and government relations. Approximately 20 students will be enrolled in the programme.
During the study, 1st year is spent at Macerata University, Italy. 3 months out of 9 are provided for an internship at one of Marche region’s leading corporations.
The 2nd year of study is organized at MGIMO-University, where the students are taught the core courses of public and municipal administration for a semester and then have an internship at Russia’s leading public and private sector agencies.
The MGIMO Difference
Students benefit from:
- a possibility to study at one of the world’s oldest universities in Italy
- an opportunity to go through a programme designed within a major Russian international studies oriented university;
- a diverse student body and alumni network;
- 6 years internship experience at the end of the study;
- an innovative curriculum;
- lectures of leading professionals in the public and private sector;
- an attention to career-building skills in all areas of public affairs
The curriculum of the International public and business administration programme combines training in analytical methods and practical management skills to ensure that graduates are prepared to understand problems and implement solutions. Students combine these core skills with a focus on a policy area of their choice. Toward the end of their studies, students engage in a practice-oriented internship.
Programme graduates have employment opportunities in federal, state, and local governments and with private civic groups, interest groups, and political groups. Students who go on to graduate work can expect to find appointments in college teaching. MGIMO graduates are in high demand by employers in business and industry. Internship Programme helps considerably in finding employment upon graduation.
- Federal and Regional Government Officer
- Foreign Service Officer
- Policy Institute Analyst
- Public Sector Manager
- Political Consultant
- Political and Business Information Analyst
- Private Sector Manager
- Private Sector Consultant
The year begins with an intensive programme in politics, international relations, economics, designed to strengthen students' skills. All courses are taught in English.
Some courses are essentially lecture/discussion; others are seminars in which students present papers for group discussion and workshops based on field research, participation by visiting experts, and group reports.
Admissions Information and Requirements
Application Deadline: July, 1st
- The completed University application form (online)
- A CV/Resume that includes professional experience, educational background, and other relevant experience
- Application essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of official transcript from each college and graduate school attended
- Copy of language certificates (for non-native English speakers)
- Apostilled Diploma (to be presented before December, 1 of the first academic year)
1000 Euro/1st year; 7000 Euro/2nd year
Academic advisor for the programme: Dr Henry Sardaryan
- Tel: +7(495)434-85-10
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 21, 2018