The program was designed to train experts in business environment in France, EU and Russia by providing joint study courses and one full semester in the country of the Partner Institutions. The program is 2 years full time study. French partner is represented by ICN Business School (Nancy, France).
The curriculum of the program for Russian students includes the following courses: Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Managerial Accounting, Financial Aspects of International Trade, Information Technologies, International Finance, Private Law, European Law, Economy of France and of other EU members, Research Methodology, Foreign Language (French).
The core courses are covered in the 1st semester in MGIMO, the second semester is provided by ICN Business School with a focus on doing business in France, negotiations techniques, financial management and operations. In France students are also offered the opportunity to choose tracks of specialization. The third and forth semesters are provided by MGIMO with a final (state) exam and theses defendance. The internship is a part of the study program. Students have an opportunity to undergo the field work in France during the Summer. The Project work is compulsory and is carried out during the 4th semester.
Basic Course Structure
1st year at MGIMO University
- Foreign Economical Politics of Russia and Foreign Countries
- International Private Law
- European Integration : legal and institutional aspect
- Theories of organizations and organizational behavior
- French language
- International Marketing
- International Commercial Practice
- Personnel Policy and HR Management
- Performance Management
- History and Foreign Policy of France
- Public Purchase Management
Visiting Professors’ Lectures (elective)
- Team Building and International Foreign Environment
- Strategy of French Companies’ Development
- History and Methodology of Science
- Crisis Management
- International Company Management
- Modern Economic Strategy of Russia
- Form and Organization of Business
- Corporate Management
- Corporate Finance and Management accounting
- Business Regulation. World Experience
- Strategy Analysis
- Sales Management
- International Standards of Economical Statistics
Visiting Professors’ Lectures (compulsory)
- Marketing in French Companies in LUXE goods Industry
ICN BUSINESS SCHOOL NANCY
The ICN Business School, formerly the “Institut Commercial de Nancy”, was created in 1905 by the University of Nancy and the Meurthe-and-Moselle Chamber of Commerce and Industry. In 2002, it officially became Groupe ICN École of Management (ICN Business School) and is now also a member of the ECRICOME Group. Recognized as one of the leading French Graduate Business Schools, the ICN is also a member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). In both 2001 and 2003, the French Government issued Ministerial Decrees recognizing the ICN as a Private School for Higher Education affiliated with the University of Nancy 2.
- ICN Business School: Master of Science in International Management
- MGIMO: Master in Management
Admissions Information and Requirements
Entrance exams take place in the middle of June.
- completed application form;
- CV/Resume that includes professional experience, educational
- motivation letter;
- copy of the official transcripts;
- apostilled Diploma (to be presented before December, 1 of the first academic year).
Entrance examinations(for students enrolled at MGIMO):
- French language;
- Complex examination in Management.
6 000 Euro per year
- Phone: +7(495)434-20-05
- Fax: +7(495)433-21-65
Director of the program: Prof. Vladimir Shitov, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program coordinator: Oxana Bakakina, email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017