The following modules are indicative of what you will study on this course.Core modules â MA and MSc
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Business Research Methods
- International Economics
- International Marketing and Communications Management
- International Business Strategy
- Leading and Managing in a Global Context
- HRM Strategies for the International Manager
- Digital Information Management
- Marketing Creativity and Innovation
- Digital Information Management
- Global Financial Markets
- Modern Finance
- Quantitative Analysis for Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Undergraduate Degree
Applicants should normally hold a first degree from a recognised institution (minimum Lower Second Class Honours or international equivalent) and demonstrate interest and motivation in the subject area. Alternative professional qualifications with at least three years' relevant professional experience will also be considered. Directly relevant degree disciplines include business studies, economics, geography, management, and operation research. However, students with qualifications in other disciplines such as engineering, environmental sciences, the humanities and languages are also encouraged to apply.
If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum score of 6 in each element.EU/International
There are standard minimum entry requirements for all postgraduate courses. Students are advised to check the standard requirements for the most up-to-date information.
For most courses, a decision will be made on the basis of your application form alone. However, for some courses, the selection process may include an interview to demonstrate your strengths in addition to any formal entry requirements.
More information can be found on the How to Apply page.
If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum score of 6 in each element.
Career development centre
Our Career Development Centre has just been shortlisted for the Best University Careers Service in the National Undergraduate Employability Awards for 2017.
With a growing network of over 3,000 employers around the world and a team of experienced careers consultants, we are here to help you succeed.
In 2015â16, we helped over 1,500 students find work placements across a range of sectors, with 250 employers attending 14 on-campus skills and careers fairs.
As a Westminster student, youâll have access to our services throughout your studies and after you graduate.
We can help you:
- find work placements related to your course,
- find part-time/vacation, placement and graduate jobs, including voluntary experience,
- find international opportunities to enhance your employability,
- market yourself effectively to employers,
- write better CVs and application forms,
- develop your interview and enterprise skills,
- plan your career with our careers consultants,
- meet employers and explore your career options at our employer fairs, careers presentations and networking events throughout the year.
About the School
The University of Westminster is a dynamic international education institution with a distinguished 175-year history. With three campuses in central London (Cavendish, Marylebone and Regent) and one i ... Read More