Description of the Program
The purpose of this course is to educate and train professionals who are experts in providing help to organisations and companies regarding any area of human resources management, one of the functional areas of leadership counselling. Special attention will be paid to career-planning and counselling, and a major discipline is devoted to equal opportunity and the treatment of disadvantaged groups. According to the tradition of this faculty students will also deal with employment policy, adult education as well as the interdependence of education and the workforce market. From among the practical skills trained the abilities of counselling and conflict management should especially be pointed out. The curriculum also arranges for a compulsory professional field practice, where skills and knowledge acquired may be applied and deepened in practice.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- BA Degree in Human Resource Counselling, BA (For lack of the above degree, other degrees can also be accepted if they include the following disciplines: Social psychology, Theories of learning, Methodology of teaching and learning with adults, Organisational development, career psychology, HRM, Validation of prior learning, Organisational development, Knowledge management - please attach a transcript for the courses you have completed (title, credits))
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
- Official copy of the following language exam certificates:
- TOEFL (PBT paper-based): 517 points (www.ets.org/toefl)
- TOEFL (iBT internet-based): 80 points (www.ets.org/toefl)
- IELTS: Overall Band Score: 5.5 (www.ielts.org)
- Cambridge ESOL: B2 level (www.cambridgeenglish.org)
- TELC: B2 level (https://www.telc.net/en.html)
- ECL: B2 level (http://www.ecl-test.com/)
- Oxford Online Placement Test: 70 points (www.oxfordenglishtesting.com)
- You do not have to submit an official English test result if one of the following criteria applies to you:
- You have continued your undergraduate studies in the English language.
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Organizational Psychology
- The Method of Counseling
- The Operation of HR Organizations
- Career Guidance
- Theory of Human Resources Counseling
- Practice of Human Resources Counseling
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 26, 2018