MA in Global Leadership in Intercultural Context
This unique MA is for students already working in or preparing for a leadership position. The course will equip you to appreciate and meet the challenges of leading a global team. It will also give you the knowledge and understanding you need to shape an organisation to function effectively amid the ever-changing challenges of the global world. The optional module allows you to understand more deeply the context in which you work, be it global or regional.
Who is this course for?
- Are you working in or preparing for a leadership position?
- Are you a member of a cross-cultural team?
- Are you involved in a Christian organisation undergoing change or transition?
Students complete three compulsory modules* and choose one further module from the options below.
- Method and content in missiological study*
- An introduction to global leadership*
- Organisational development and cultural change*
- The mission of the church in the context of post-colonialism and globalisation:
- Crucial issues in Asian mission and theology
- Crucial Issues in European mission and theology
Assessments include critical book reviews, case studies and a reflection on your personal leadership style.
If you successfully complete four taught modules but choose not to submit a dissertation, you will obtain a Postgraduate Diploma. If you complete two modules only, you will obtain a Postgraduate Certificate.
The MA is available in full-time, part-time or flexible learning mode. Flexible learning students can choose to study in summer school or long-weekend formats.
In addition to our MA programme, Redcliffe is developing the Global Leadership Initiative. The Initiative aims to equip today's - and tomorrow's - leaders to lead effectively in global contexts Its areas of activity include research, information and partnership with organisations such as Mission Mentoring and Claybury Trust.