MA in Finance and Investment
Aiming to work in finance at an international level? With this master’s degree, you will study a variety of core topics, such as financial analysis and corporate finance. Also, you’ll gain skills that you’ll use in the office every day, making you a number-driven employee.
This program can prepare you for a Ph.D. in finance or a variety of roles including: Investment Analyst and Investment/Portfolio Manager. You will gain a degree qualification recognized throughout Europe and internationally.
This program is taught in English and, as a BSBI student, you will have access to free beginner's German language classes.
Pay your deposit before 31 May 2019 and receive up to €1,500 off your tuition fees as an international student or up to €500 if you are a European student.
Graduates will be able to:
- Interpret business financial statements;
- Show knowledge of quantitative methods and their application within financial markets;
- Understand investment and finance decisions;
- Understand how to maximize value and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage;
- Develop relevant skills to maximize corporate value while reducing financial risks;
- Evaluate corporate finance structures and instruments used to generate money and manage financial risk.
- Minimum age: 21
- Language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent.
- Documents: CV and two reference letters.
- Qualifications: You must have a 2:2 UK bachelor’s degree (or any equivalent degree which is recognized by NARIC)
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Want to become an exceptional business leader in your chosen field? Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you develop the key management skills you need for a successful career.
BSBI’s degree programs have three concepts at its heart:
Enterprise | Leadership | Success
- Improve your business skills through practical teaching methods
- Learn about your chosen industry from career-oriented academics at the top of their field
- Gain competitive advantage by acquiring key professional tools and techniques
- Learn how to apply the concepts to real businesses
- Benefit from dedicated career experts who will help you find work placements for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months; *Enjoy free German lessons
Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional and upon graduating you will be eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit* to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
While you study your degree…
Benefit from career-oriented and practical teaching approach using methods such as:
- Case studies
- Visits to exhibitions and businesses
- Workshops and guest speakers
- Group discussions
- Group projects
Flexibility & online study support
Enjoy a study schedule designed to fit around your professional and personal commitments.
Take advantage of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and access ‘Virtual’ classrooms meaning you can study from home.
Central Berlin campus
BSBI has created a wonderful study environment, offering a newly-refurbished, modern campus located in the heart of Berlin.
The city was recently ranked the most popular choice for international students looking to study in Europe**.
**Based on an annual survey by ICEF in 2018.
Industry connections and opportunity
As Europe’s start-up capital, Berlin is the perfect place to learn about business and gain valuable experience – the city is a hub for entrepreneurs who flock to Berlin to take advantage of investment and economic opportunity.
Dedicated Career Service
BSBI’s on-campus career experts are dedicated to helping you train for success. Career services are tailored to your particular needs and are designed to develop you into an excellent candidate upon graduating.
Globally recognized degree qualification
You will receive a qualification from Università Telematica Internazionale Uninettuno – BSBI’s main academic partner.
BSBI’s extensive network of industry connections means you will have the chance to secure a paid internship or work placement for up to 2 months upon graduating.
Post-study residence permit
After successfully completing your degree course, you will be able to apply for a post-study residence permit for up to 18 months. This will give you the opportunity to take advantage of economic opportunities across Germany.
Program taught in: