If You already got "past" the undergraduate studies and You are interested in expanding your knowledge of the functioning of financial institutions and banks, analysis of economic phenomena and economic and financial situations, start graduate studies in finance and accounting. Study also in e-learning system, anywhere and anytime!
You will gain skills to design IT systems used in finance and accounting, to perform accurate diagnosis of phenomena and processes occurring in the area of finance and accounting, to develop financial reports, to manage assets and liabilities of financial institutions, to effectively work with entities of the financial market, and to prepare plans and financial budgets.
You will also gain various social skills, such as the ability to work in a group and the ability to share knowledge with other colleagues following the principle of subsidiarity and entrepreneurship.
You can study in e-learning systems, at a time and place that suit You best. 60% of classes are conducted via a web-based platform available 24 hours a day, from any PC. You are in constant contact with the teacher thanks to discussion forums and chats, so that You don't need to take any notes or summaries during lectures - all materials are available on the platform. It's a great option for working busy people who do not have the time to participate in weekly gatherings. Contact classes require You to be present at the University only once a month.
- You can study anywhere, any time thanks to the e-learning option;
- You are in constant contact with the teacher thanks to discussion forums and chats, so that You don't need to take any notes or summaries during lectures - all materials are available on the platform;
- our teachers, in addition to their academic achievements, also have experience in business practice;
- acquired skills will allow You to effectively solve accounting and financial management problems and manage particular departments of economic organizations;
- You can develop your interests in research clubs, including the Young Accountant Research Club, the "Senkes Research Club".
The course Finance and Accounting at graduate studies allows You to choose one of the following specializations:
- Commercial banking
- Tax systems
- Finance and financial markets
- Economic and social insurance
- organizational units at an institution or company, dealing in the broad range of financial and managerial accounting, including departments of planning and budgeting;
- offices (including own offices) providing advisory services in the field of accounting, tax and law, servicing companies and small businesses, non-profit bodies and financial institutions, as well as budget institutions;
- central banks, commercial banks, insurance companies, investment and pension funds, brokerage offices;
- public administration, public benefit companies, manufacturing companies - supervision, control and audit departments.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE TO VISTULA UNIVERSITY DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
- Winter semester (starts in October) – 1st August
- Summer semester (starts in February) – 15th December
STEP 1. Filling in the APPLICATION FORM.
Uploading required documents to the online application form:
- Passport copy;
- Secondary School certificate with attachment;
- Sworn translation into Polish of Secondary School certificate with attachment; (If NOT possible to make translation into Polish, please, send your documents, translated into English, translation of the document into Polish may be provided upon arrival)
- Scan of the Photo;
- Language Certificate (equivalent of B2 level); - TOEFL (IBT 87, CBT 180, PBT 510 ), TOEIC (700 ), IELTS (6.0). Also the following certificates on B2 level can be provided - FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, IESOL, SET, EBC, EOS, TOEIC, LCCI, B2 Certificate in English, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT, CELS.
- Copy of legalization or apostille of Secondary School certificate - http://www.apostille.com.pl/angielski.html; (may be provided upon arrival).
STEP 2. The Admission Committee of Vistula will evaluate your documents. The evaluation will take up to 1 week. You will get an information about your Conditional Acceptance and Invoice for payment.
STEP 3. Make the payment of registration fee and tuition fee; scan the confirmation of payment and upload it to your online application form.
STEP 4. ACCEPTANCE LETTER is issued and sent to you. Now you can apply for visa.
This school offers programs in: