Part-time Master’s course
- Bachelor/Master Degree Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Workshops enable you to elaborate on assigned materials as part of a larger group,
- Societies run by active students organizing social and career-oriented functions as well as mooting competitions,
- Teaching by respected, leading academics, visiting lecturers and practitioners from law firms,
- Classes are held in the building of Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Gdańsk, located in the very center of one of the most modern European campuses.
Our European and International Business Law degree gives you a foundation in the essential skills and knowledge needed to be successful in business law. It gives you a range of transferable skills which will help if you want to continue a career path outside the law. You will leave assured in your abilities and equipped with the skills required by employers.
- Business regulations around the world
- International litigation
- Sectoral EU Policies
- Global Environmental Law
- T.O. Law
- Conflict of Laws in Business & Commerce
- Global Ocean Law
- Negotiation and business correspondence
- Economic and Social Rights
Our business law graduates are highly desired by many prestigious employers in business, finance, maritime industry, government, and commerce. As a graduate of European and International Business Law you will be well prepared to work in governmental and local public administration and international institutions. The knowledge, competencies, and skills you have acquired will mean that you can enter the world of business and function in it on a European and international level.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 27, 2018