If You already got "past" the undergraduate studies and learned the basic principles of economics, both in the micro- and in the macro-scale and You are interested in getting to know more advanced analytical tools to study economic phenomena - start graduate studies in Economics. You will develop analytical skills and You will be able to analyze economic information and economic, stock market and financial developments. You will also get familiar with economic indicators and analyses.
The study curriculum takes into account the current demand of employers, so you can be sure that you will develop the skills that will enable you to find your dream job. Even during your studies, you will be able to put your knowledge to a practical test - the University provides you the opportunity to complete internships in leading companies. Studies are conducted in Polish, English and Polish/ English.
Specialization curricula in economics are tailored to the needs of the market, as they have been developed in close cooperation with the business partner. This way You can take advantage of the diverse range of internships in companies business partners of our university.
- the study curriculum is based on the best educational practices set by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education;
- the classes are conducted using analytical techniques, simulation, and forecasting methods and making conclusions based on case studies;
- You will be taught by prominent experts and trade practitioners;
- You will gain social skills allowing You to take active part in both social and economic life;
- You will be well prepared to work in international markets.
The Economics studies allow you to follow one of the following specializations:
- International economic relations
- International trade
- as a specialist, manager, business analyst, experts in local and central institutions;
- managerial positions at various levels in companies, banks, financial and insurance institutions;
- central and local administration;
- consulting firms;
- non-profit organizations;
- own business.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE TO VISTULA UNIVERSITY DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
- Winter semester (starts in October) – 1st August
- Summer semester (starts in February) – 15th December
STEP 1. Filling in the APPLICATION FORM.
Uploading required documents to the online application form:
- Passport copy;
- Secondary School certificate with attachment;
- Sworn translation into Polish of Secondary School certificate with attachment; (If NOT possible to make translation into Polish, please, send your documents, translated into English, translation of the document into Polish may be provided upon arrival)
- Scan of the Photo;
- Language Certificate (equivalent of B2 level); - TOEFL (IBT 87, CBT 180, PBT 510 ), TOEIC (700 ), IELTS (6.0). Also the following certificates on B2 level can be provided - FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, IESOL, SET, EBC, EOS, TOEIC, LCCI, B2 Certificate in English, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT, CELS.
- Copy of legalization or apostille of Secondary School certificate - http://www.apostille.com.pl/angielski.html; (may be provided upon arrival).
STEP 2. The Admission Committee of Vistula will evaluate your documents. The evaluation will take up to 1 week. You will get an information about your Conditional Acceptance and Invoice for payment.
STEP 3. Make the payment of registration fee and tuition fee; scan the confirmation of payment and upload it to your online application form.
STEP 4. ACCEPTANCE LETTER is issued and sent to you. Now you can apply for visa.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018