MA in Design
We aim to cultivate student who have solid theoretical foundation and excellent research ability, and based on the Chinese culture foundation and international perspective, have a strong ability to combined sensibility and rationality, science and art to adapt to the modern design requirements and future design current, able to engage in research, teaching and management works in related fields of art and design.
1. Product design and design systems
2. Digital media design and identity design
3. Design history and design strategy
4. Environment and art design
Education system and cultivation mode:
1. We accept flexible educational system, study period is 2-4 years, and the first school year will finish all specialized courses.
2. We implement the system of "design study" dominated mentor responsibility, mentors responsible for the graduate business guidance and ideological education, and compose Steering Group to responsible for postgraduate training and assessment.
3. The credit system. The total credits are 70 credits. Course: 34 credits, Academic activity: 2 credits, Opening report: 2 credits, Graduation design and dissertation: 32 credits.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017