MA in Design, Technology and Society
The MDes Program with graduation project consists of a total of 10 courses, amounting to a minimum of 30 credits. The length of the MDes program is one year, or two semesters.
MDes Degree Application Process:
- Contact the coordinator (or one of the coordinators) of the project(s) in which you are interested by June 8, 2013, at the latest.
- If the project coordinator or faculty member accepts you as a potential applicant, he/she will approve preparation of your research proposal.
- Following approval, please submit the documents listed below until July 8, 2013;
- Research proposal approval from project coordinator/ faculty member (PDF format)
- Originality- check document of research proposal from turnitin.com
- Official Transcript (min. 3.00/4.00 GPA)
- Proof of English-language proficiency : TOEFL (IBT min. 80, CBT min. 213, PBT min. 550); or ÜDS (min. 87); or KPDS (min. 87)
- ALES (min. 70 equally weighted); or GRE for non-Turkish citizens (min. 685/154).
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 29, 2016