CBEE (Creative Business for Entrepreneurs and Execs) is the cutting-edge multi-media MA business course for those who want to succeed as business builders and business leaders in the creative industries.
Targeted at the brightest and best young entrepreneurs and executives globally, the course is brought to you by the world’s No. 1 international film, television and games School at its campus in Beaconsfield and in central London.
- Unique in Europe, the course gives students both the professional and personal tools to build a business that spans the creative sector.
- Taught by over 100 major business leaders across Television; Film; Theatre; Music; Publishing; Games; and Digital Entertainment, giving alumni the best ‘address book’ in the creative industries.
- MA can be combined with professional work.
- Split between NFTS campus and London students will benefit from the state-of-the-art facilities at NFTS and London’s ‘global hub’.
- Students will have the opportunity to raise real seed funding for their 2nd-year project.
- Supported by media investors Ingenious, law firm Lee & Thompson and accountancy firm Saffery Champness.
- Students graduate with a completed and investor-tested business plan.
- Access to NFTS Masterclasses led by major creative figures from film, television, and games.
We welcome EU/EEA Students. Those accepted onto the course starting in 2018 and 2019 will have their fees guaranteed at the UK rate for both years of the course. Postgraduate students can apply for a loan to help with their studies via the Student Loans Company Loans. A £10,609 loan is available to contribute to course and living costs. The Postgraduate Loan is only open to EU/EEA and UK Students who normally live in England. It is not currently available to Scottish, Welsh or Northern Ireland Students. Find out more here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 NOV 2019
Applicants must demonstrate entrepreneurial engagement OR existing involvement in the development of an existing business. This experience could be:
- Building a company
- Raising finance for a project
- Developing or implementing a new venture within a company
- Planning a new business or business venture
- Investing in an entrepreneurial activity
- Working for a media company that encourages entrepreneurship
- Working as a professional advisor (lawyer, accountant, agent) in the creative industries
Applicants do not necessarily have to have a university Bachelors or Master’s degree to apply for the course, but must be able to: demonstrate a knowledge of business; provide details of past achievements; demonstrate a clear focus for their future ambitions for either themselves or their company; and, crucially, show a passion for cross-media engagement
- Please submit one or more examples of material that demonstrates your entrepreneurial engagement. This could be a commercial funding application, a business plan for a new project or business, a detailed description of a business challenge that you have taken on, or a full description of your role working with someone else setting up, financing or building a project or company.
- If your background has been as an investor or professional advisor, please submit an overview of your investment or advisory role, and at what level.
You can apply directly to us at the NFTS by clicking on the link below:
- APPLY FOR CREATIVE BUSINESS FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND EXECUTIVES COURSE
- You can apply online, or download a word document of the application form to submit via email
When selecting your course, please ensure that you have read the entry requirements and details of the supporting materials that should accompany your application.
TIMING YOUR APPLICATION
We are happy to receive applications 24/7 and 365 days a year up until the deadline.
About the School
The National Film School (as it was first named) opened in 1971, the culmination of a major effort by the Industry and government to create an institution to educate and train talent for the British F ... Read More