Corporate communication and Public relations have become strategic management tools in this new age of global and information-centered business environments. Corporations and other organizations need human resources trained and qualified in corporate communications to reach their objectives and excel in their fields. This graduate program presents the opportunity to learn applied practical and theoretical knowledge as well as conduct academic research.
The language of instruction is Turkish.
The degree is offered in a thesis and a non-thesis track.
Classes are scheduled by taking students’ professional work schedules into consideration.
Why Study at KHAS Corporate Communication and Public Relations M.A. Program?
We aim to help organization act in accordance to corporate social responsibility understanding, manage their reputations and corporate brands successfully, and support their work through academic research by encouraging our alumni to establish their careers in corporate communication departments in the professional world. The program provides a rich and intellectual perspective through courses designed specifically for the program and by making it possible for students to take elective courses from other graduate programs.
- CPR 501 Principles of Corporate Communications (3 credits)
- CPR 502 Corporate Social Responsibility and Reputation Management (3 credits)
- CPR 504 Corporate Culture and Internal Communications (3 credits)
- SBE 500 Seminar (Non-credit) Required only for the thesis track.
- SBE 501 Research Methods (3 credits) Required only for the thesis track.
- SBE 590 Thesis (Non-credit) Required only for the thesis track.
- SBE 580 Project (Non-credit) Required only for the non-thesis track.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2018