This timely and challenging programme has you explore questions such as ‘what is the good life?’, ‘how should we act?’, ‘what does moral living require of us as human beings in various contexts of life?’ You will be introduced to different schools of ethics and will learn how to formulate coherent moral arguments.
This degree attracts people whose work requires ethical reflection, such as teachers, healthcare practitioners, those in social and public service, ministers of religion and business professionals.
- Foundations of Ethics
- Moral Development, Reasoning and Decision Making
- Ethical Issues Today
- Bioethics and Sexual Ethics
- Moral Imagination, Art and Spirituality
- Spirituality, Religion and Ethics in Contemporary Healthcare
- Market Economy, Ethics and the Meaning of Life
- An honours degree (normally 2.1 or above) or equivalent in an appropriate subject
- PGCert Contemporary Ethics
- PGDip Contemporary Ethics
- 1 years full-time
- 2 years part-time
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018