MA in Communications and Art Management
New Advanced program is focused on specific fields of art business and integration of the state-of-the-art approaches to education with standards and demands of business. Priority is given to IT and various forms of edutainment.
The program was developed in mid 90-s and didn’t have analogs in Russia. The lack of specialists in rapidly growing entertainment business determines constant demand of skilled managers. The program combines business and management disciplines with the development of special skills in communications, PR, and arts.
The program is unique as it has a weighted balance of contact hours, run by leading Russian and international experts, and real project work in art business (communication agencies, TV companies, theatres, orchestras, festivals and contests, sports events, etc). The innovative study is based on the following:
- Creative methods (creative labs);
- Project work;
- Early business focus;
- Research activity.
- Study in a creative and dynamic environment, created by the faculty.
- Knowledge and skills acquired in real business.
- Opportunities for short-term study abroad.
- Communications Management
- Art Management
- Theatre and Concert Management
- TV Management
- Show Business Management
- Creative Industries
- Arts and Business
- Arts Market and Product Promotion
- Galleries and Auctions
- Sociology and Psychology of Mass Communications
- Management of Integrated Communications
- Advertising Campaigns: Planning and Implementation
- Applied Cultural Studies
- Art Marketing
Language of instruction: Russian
About the School
International University in Moscow IUM is the first private university in Russia, which occupies a leading position among Russian private schools. It was founded in 1991 by its current President Gavri ... Read More