Communication Studies Program aims to provide a comprehensive knowledge of communication, culture, and arts, with an emphasis on the unity of theory and production, impart social responsibility and analytical competence. Students with backgrounds other than Communication Studies are also welcome.
The medium of instruction is Turkish but a sufficient knowledge of English is required.
The program offers non- or with thesis MA programs.
Under the umbrella of Communication Studies and in collaboration with the University of Bremen-Germany, we offer a double diploma in Intercultural Communication. This program is directed by Prof. Asker Kartari.
- CS 501 Media and Communication Theories (3 credits)
- CS 504 Cultural Theory or CS 506 Social Theory (3 credits)
- SBE 501 Research Methods (3 credits)
- SBE 500 Seminar (non-credit) Only for the thesis option.
- SBE 590 Thesis (non-credit) Only for the thesis option.
- SBE 580 Project (non-credit) Only for the non-thesis option.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2018