Strategic holistic overview of business issues, orientation to problem-solving, ability to integrate specific sectorial competencies are the elements that characterize the professionalism required for innovative management of enterprises and professional activities in the field of services, in detail, advisory and financial services.
A free Italian language course will be offered to all students who pre-apply by the first week of June.
Course of study
The training programs allow students to develop an international approach to the understanding of business issues and the use of methodologies.
The Degree course, consistently with the above-mentioned approach, is divided into an initial phase (first two years) which is common to both types of occupation (managers and consultants), in which business issues are analyzed (economic, technological, managerial, financial, tax and legal sector) and a later phase, diversified in terms of career opportunities, covering specific matters.
The Master’s Degree course consists of a set of educational modules leading to different professional careers, but with the possibility to be admitted to other educational modules to enhance the ability to address the business issues in a multidisciplinary and integrative way.
The Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses offered by Link Campus University are selectively directed to the following professional figures:
- Business managers both in the industry and services, with the ability to fit successfully into various business functions (from Marketing to Management Control, from Business Development to Financial Management). Curriculum: Entrepreneurship & Innovation;
- Consultant and analyst in the field of finance and taxation. Curriculum: Taxation & International Finance.
- Enterprise models
- Economics and management of innovation
- Decision theory and Knowledge management
- Comparative company law
- Corporate Strategy & Governance
- Project Financing and Project Management
SECOND YEAR - CURRICULUM - Fiscal Regime & International Finance
- International Corporate and Investment banking
- Risk Management / Rating System
- Business Valuation and Due Diligence
- Additional language knowledge
SECOND YEAR - CURRICULUM - Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Strategic Intelligence for the Management
- Analysis and financing of the investments
- Advanced business management
- Additional Language
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2017