Berlin School of Business and Innovation has planned a Webinar Event on December 1st. Register Here Now!
MA Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
Aspiring travel entrepreneur? Study the MA in Tourism and Event Management at BSBI, delivered in partnership with University for the Creative Arts, a TEF Gold Standard institution. The university has also been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in the Guardian League Table 2020.
Throughout this industry-focused MA, you’ll develop your knowledge of the tourism and event management industry and acquire the practical skills needed to help it adapt to the current climate. You’ll study modules including: Cross-Cultural Management, Entrepreneurship in Tourism and Events as well as Strategic Approach in Marketing Planning for Hospitality.
Classes are taught by expert lecturers, all of whom have extensive experience in their academic fields, meaning you’ll gain the knowledge you need to thrive in tourism and event management. By the time you graduate you’ll be prepared to take on some of the most competitive roles in the industry.
Alongside your program, you’ll have the chance to explore Berlin, the home of start-ups, big business, and cultural hotspots. Germany also offers a post-study work visa which allows students to remain in the country for up to 18-months after finishing their studies to gain valuable work experience.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Academic Qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognized university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT).
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognized university (according to NARIC), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking university must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade of C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate).
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above.
- Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test ( Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK, and the USA.
*Above bachelor’s degree can be a postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
About the School
The Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin. We focus on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field.