Level of certificate to be obtained: Master of Arts.
Master’s degree diploma title
- Teacher of Engineering (Materials Engineer) MA
- Teacher of Engineering (Mechanical Engineer) MA
- Teacher of Engineering (Engineering Information Technologist) MA
Fields of study
- Material Engineering (metallurgy)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Information Technologist
The English language courses need a sufficient number of applicants to register in order to commence.
Conditions to apply for the master’s degree
Basic bachelor’s engineering degree, in accordance with the specialization chosen.
- Completed courses on pedagogical and psychological knowledge (credit value minimum: 10 credit units), which serve as a basis of teacher training.
Completion of the 10 credit units can be done parallel to the bachelor degree, or following the application, at a course organized by the College.
Calculation of admission exam points
There can be a maximum of 100 points scored during the master’s degree course, including the extra points as well. Within their own competence, institutions can award 10 points maximum, on the basis of partiality.
General point calculation
- admission exam (oral): 24 points
- based on the assessment of the diploma certificate: maximum 60 points
Maximum 16 extra points can be awarded
Out of that, 8 points can be awarded
A) based on partiality, such as:
- child care,
- multiply disadvantaged status,
- disadvantaged status
B) first language exam (equalling mid-level state exam in Hungary, „C” type): 8 points
C) Specialized pedagogic or vocational training: 8 points.
Program taught in: