MA: Teacher Education
IGLOO offers the following areas: theory and practice of teaching intercultural communication in multiethnic and multicultural environment,literary education, informatsialnye technology in teacher education.
Degree: Master of Teacher Education
PROFILE FOCUS THEORY AND PRACTICE OF TEACHING INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION multiethnic and multicultural environment
Undergraduates studying the theory of communication, national and cultural differences in conflict-free construction of communicative discourse linguodidactic basis of teaching Russian as a foreign language against polylogue cultures, techniques and methods of a tolerant societyNotices to the poly-ethnic environment, cultural diversity of the peoples of the world in the field of speech and business etiquette, Communicative English language course, cognitive linguistics.
LITERARY EDUCATION ORIENTATION PROFILE
Graduate students learn the language of art as a means of intercultural communication, intercultural communitiesikatsiyu, Russian and foreign literature, the style of the text and artwork, figurative language, and other potential
PROFILE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOCUS in teacher education
Graduate study of communication theory, computers technology in linguistic studies, the methods of linguistic analysis, corpus linguistics, the foundations of the organization of scientific research, information and communication technologies in science and education.
Submission of documents for the first year for full-time, part-time (evening), distance learning programs for undergraduate and graduate begins June 20 and ends:
- July 5 - from students - graduates of previous years with no results of USE
- July 10 - with students with disabilities - in people who have graduated from secondary vocational institution and entering the corresponding profile obtaineddirection - in patients with secondary (full) education in educational institutions of foreign countries - from those with secondary (full) education received prior to January 1, 2009, and entering the full-time training
- July 25 - persons postupayuschis only on the results of CSE on full-time training
- August 15: - persons entering the distance learning; in people coming into the Masters
- September 1 - the persons coming to the part-time (evening) form of education