Non-Thesis MA Program in Psychology
MA in Psychology Non-Thesis Program is a one-year program consisting of 10 courses (30 credits) and a Project. Project Course is non-credit and evaluated as Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory.
Applicants are expected to be graduated from an undergraduate program. Students, who are still studying and are expected to graduate before the Fall Term, can also apply.
- Official Transcripts: Minimum GPA of 3,30/4,00.
- Applicant should have taken at least one course from each group listed below with a "B" or equivalent grade.
- Group 1: Introduction to Psychology, Recent Topics in Psychology.
- Group 2: Statistics, Research Methods.
- Group 3: Social, Developmental, Cognitive, Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): IBT min.80, CBT min 213, PBT min. 550 or YDS (min. 87) document.
- ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı): Min. 70 (Equally Weighted).
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination; For International Applicants): Min.160 from Quantitative.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- After application, all applications are evaluated by the committee and ranked within their ALES/GRE scores, recommendation letters etc. If needed, interviews are held by the committee.
Global MINDS Master in Psychology of Global Mobility, Inclusion, and Diversity in Society
Interested in social psychology? Check out the Global MINDS Master program. Global-MINDS is a 2-year European funded Master in the Psychology of Global Mobility, Inclusion, and Diversity in Society. The program focuses on insights into contemporary social and societal issues from Social and Cultural Psychology and is jointly delivered by universities in five countries including Koç University.
Visit the program website for details:http://global-minds.eu/.Applications close on January 20, 2018.
Program taught in: