This course is taught at Richmond University
The MA in Luxury Brand Management is offered in conjunction with our partner Richmond University and will utilise the knowledge and expertise of Condé Nast. For more than 100 years, Condé Nast has been synonymous with engaging, visually arresting and innovative publishing with a focus on luxury. Titles such as Tatler, GQ, World of Interiors and Vogue all work closely with their luxury advertisers and our contract publishing division creates content for some of the world’s leading luxury brands, including Ferrari, Swarovski, Mercedes-Benz and Mandarin Oriental Hotels.
The programme aims to encourage students to develop their commercial skill and entrepreneurial talent while developing their leadership qualities and ability to think critically and strategically.
- Global History of Luxury
- Strategic Luxury Brand Management
- Consumer Culture Theory and Insight
- Advertising, PR & Sponsorship
- Emerging Market Trends
Electives – Students select one of the following topics
- Luxury Product and Service Design
- Management and Negotiation
- Digital and Social Media Management
- Entrepreneurship and Project Planning
Students then opt to complete
- Dissertation with Internship
- Internship with Consultancy Project
Further details can be found on the MA Luxury Brand Management page on the Richmond website. Applications and queries about the course should be directed to Richmond.
MA Luxury Brand Management students are enrolled at Richmond Business School and study there the majority of the time. The collaboration with Condé Nast College (CNC) provides the opportunity for students on the course to:
- Attend industry talks at CNC
- Participate in industry-focused workshops at CNC and gain a unique insight into current fashion industry practice
- Work with our academic team, all of whom have extensive and up to date fashion industry experience
- Work on industry-relevant projects developed with CNC input
- Utilise CNC facilities and study spaces
- Visit Vogue House
- Benefit from CNC careers support
- Access our alumni network, including regular updates on fashion industry job opportunities
For further clarification, some of the key differences between the MA Luxury Brand Management at Richmond University and the Business pathway of the MA Fashion Media Practice at the Condé Nast College of Fashion and Design are noted below.
31 August 2020
Please visit the MA Luxury Brand Management page on the Richmond website for a full outline of entry requirements and instructions for how to apply.
About the School
The Condé Nast College is an important starting point for those who want to be tomorrow’s stars of the fashion industry. With outstanding resources, modern facilities and access to experts from the wo ... Read More