The programme aims to develop an innovative approach to the professional luxury brand management of luxury consumable goods (cars, cosmetics, drinks, fashion, fragrances, handbags, jewellery, luggage, yachts and watches). The programme provides you with critical knowledge and awareness of the complex issues involved in the luxury consumable goods sector in the 21st century, working on concepts and platforms such as brand management, marketing, advertising and social media.
Andrea Piacquadio / Pexels
All modules on this course are core.
- Luxury Brand Management (30 credits)
- Luxury Brand Value (30 credits)
- Luxury Industry Project (30 credits)
- Design Process (30 credits)
- Academic and Professional Development (0 credits)
- Luxury Brand Management Dissertation (60 credits)
Applicants should have the following:
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree or equivalent from a recognised university in any subject
If you don’t meet the academic requirements
- Applicants with non-standard prior learning and or relevant work experience and training are encouraged to apply. A CV (curriculum vitae) made up of prior work experience and training would need to be submitted for consideration by our faculty alongside the standard application.
English language requirements
- Students require IELTS 6.5 (or above) with no single element below 5.5 or equivalent.
- If you have IELTS 5.5 – 6.0, you may be eligible to join our Pre-Sessional English before starting this programme.
The programme focuses on developing practical and employee-facing competencies particularly through the ‘live project’ module plus a range of entrepreneurial management skills embedded in all modules.
The programme encourages the development of the entrepreneurial behaviours such as setting clear goals that you need to enter and succeed in your future career aspirations, including becoming global luxury brand managers who are critical and independent thinkers and not afraid to ask the big and, often challenging questions.
Upon successfully completing your course, you may undertake further professional development and training through Professional Pathways programmes.
The programme is designed to increase employability skills through the acquisition of new knowledge that has direct applicability to the workplace. There is the opportunity throughout the programme for students to apply knowledge to workplace situations via the luxury brand project where you will develop practical applications to complex and unpredictable problems.
About the School
Study Bridge is a professional consulting organisation based in the heart of London in the UK. We are a one-stop solution for all the students, planning to study in the UK. We have been providing cons ... Read More