The IUBH MA in Leadership & Management is the ideal launch pad for a career in international management. As an IUBH master graduate, you are set for a successful career in a continually changing global business environment. You will have the ability to initiate and lead change in a corporate environment and apply acquired entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
The ONLINE experience
No need to put your career on hold for 1 year or more to do a Master's degree: This innovative version of the MA programme brings a much needed flexibility to your study schedule, thus allowing you to benefit from both online and campus interaction.
This is how it works: after the first mandatory online semester, you take your studies to Berlin, Germany’s hot spot n° 1 and the leading European city in terms of innovation and start-ups. On our recently opened Campus Berlin you will study in state-of-the-art classrooms, network with other international students and dive into the local culture of one of Germany’s most exciting cities.
An Intelligent Step in Your Personal Career Strategy
You want to take your career to the next level, but you are reluctant to put your already promising position on hold for 1 year or more? This is exactly what our Online study model is offering. So make the smart choice, earn a top-ranked Master of Arts, and become a thought leader in your industry.
The highly interactive online courses are taught via case studies, group projects and online seminars. Online courses give participants the chance to read, research, and work on assignments at their leisure, from any location, at any time. After the first online study semester you switch to our campus in Berlin and finalise your studies in Germany’s exciting capital.
On campus learning
Dive into the local culture and take advantage of all the opportunities that Europe’s new start-up Capital has to offer. Berlin is Germany's Hot Spot No.1: international, intercultural and the leading German city in terms of innovation and contemporary culture. Exchange with your fellow international students, build your career network, and experience on-campus and off-campus life in Germany’s most exciting city.
Facts & Figures
Master Leadership & Management ONLINE· 60 ECTS
- Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Duration of study: 2 semesters
- ECTS-Credits: 60
- Studies: full-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Study model: Semester 1: Online | Semester 2: On campus
- Campus: Berlin
- Start: from October 2016, anytime
Order of StudyChoose an elective for your Master Leadership and Management
Shape the trajectory of your career by choosing between (second semester):<strong>Negotiation</strong> <strong>Managerial Economics</strong> <strong>Business German</strong>
Unique programme features
Maximum flexibility One semester online + one semester on campus Start your ONLINE studies right away (online), and from the comfort of your own home. Continue on campus with the second semester and get all the benefits of face-to-face learning.
Post-study work option: 18 months
Skilled professionals are in very high demand in Germany, which creates extensive career opportunities for you. International graduates who have spent their last semester in Germany are automatically granted a job-search visa of up to 18 months.
Exciting city, up-to-date campus
- Study at the very heart of Europe and experience Berlin‘s rich and vibrant lifestyle! Home to a lively multicultural community, students will not have to look far to find like-minded friends, whatever their interests and activities.
- Right in the centre of Germany’s capital, the IUBH Campus is just a short distance away from some of Berlin’s most important landmarks.
- All courses, seminars etc. all held completely in English
- All course materials are in English
- All IUBH staff is fluent in English
- Renowned professors from abroad and faculty with international experience teach and pass on their practical knowledge in a personal and supportive context
- Intensive work in small study groups with an international profile (About 20 students)
- Individual support from professors and lecturers
- Consistently high practical orientation
- Academic knowledge is consequently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your benefits at IUBH
- Faculty with international business, consulting and academic experience
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English, online and on campus
- Exclusive campus community - faculty and staff know you by name
- Theory and practice combined in case studies and projects with international organisations
- Opportunity to develop the social, professional and intercultural skills you will need to work in management
- Global network of industry contacts
- Extensive, foreign language programme
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017