Our MA Law is designed for non-law graduates who want to gain a legal qualification at Masters Level. An MA Law is an internationally recognised qualification which is ideal for a career path both in and outside of the legal sector.
- Learn by experience through practical workshops, problem-based learning, negotiations, mooting and presentations
- Develop essential professional skills in analysis, problem-solving and research
- Explore an area of law that interests you via your own Research Project
- You could be eligible for postgraduate student loan
Students must possess an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) at 2:1 or above in any discipline.
Overseas graduates and mature non-graduates:
- Please send your qualifications through to the Admissions team who can advise on your eligibility for the course
- If you decide you wish to proceed onto the BPTC, please apply for a Certificate of Academic Standing from the Bar Standards Board (BSB).
If you have completed a degree outside the UK and you do not come from a majority English speaking country:
- A certified copy of any document that proves you are qualified in English at CEFR level B2 or above in each of the four components of language learning.
International students: An English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
We also offer a pre-sessional English course to students who need to improve their English skills in order to meet the IELTS requirements for entry onto the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 9, 2018