MA Law - Part-time. Reg. No. 252954
Our MA Law (Reg. No. 252954) is designed for non-law graduates who want to gain a legal qualification at Masters Level. An MA Law is an internationally recognised qualification which is ideal for a career path both in and outside of the legal sector.
- Learn by experience through practical workshops, problem-based learning, negotiations, mooting and presentations
- Develop essential professional skills in analysis, problem-solving and research
- Explore an area of law that interests you via your own Research Project
These courses are registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.
- To be eligible to take up your place on our MA Law you must possess an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) at 2:1 or above in any discipline.
- Overseas graduates and mature non-graduates:
- Please send your qualifications through to the Admissions team who can advise on your eligibility for the course.
- If you decide you wish to proceed onto the BPTC, please apply for a Certificate of Academic Standing from the Bar Standards Board (BSB).
- If you have completed a degree outside the UK and you do not come from a majority English speaking country:
- A certified copy of any document that proves you are qualified in English at CEFR level B2 or above in each of the four components of language learning.
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by U Law Hong Kong »
Last updated July 1, 2019
This course is