MA Law - Full-time. Reg. No. 252954
Our MA Law (Reg. No. 252954) is designed for non-law graduates who want to gain a legal qualification at Masters Level. An MA Law is an internationally recognised qualification which is ideal for a career path both in and outside of the legal sector.
- Learn by experience through practical workshops, problem-based learning, negotiations, mooting and presentations.
- Develop essential professional skills in analysis, problem-solving and research.
- Explore an area of law that interests you via your own Research Project.
These courses are registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.
- UK entry requirements: To be eligible to take up your place on our MA Law you must possess an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) at 2:1 or above in any discipline.
Overseas graduates and mature non-graduates:
- Please send your qualifications through to the Admissions team who can advise on your eligibility for the course.
- If you decide you wish to proceed onto the BPTC, please apply for a Certificate of Academic Standing from the Bar Standards Board (BSB).
- If you have completed a degree outside the UK and you do not come from a majority English speaking country:
- A certified copy of any document that proves you are qualified in English at CEFR level B2 or above in each of the four components of language learning.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
- 9 (September start) / 12 months (January start)
About the School
In recognising Hong Kong’s position as an international legal hub, we are excited to be offering quality postgraduate education opportunities to the city’s aspiring legal professionals, with a wide po ... Read More