The Master of Arts (MA) in International Relations enables students to analyze the complexities and processes involved in world politics and international affairs. Coursework provides exposure to the key subfields of the discipline and relevant issues such as globalization, human rights, humanitarian action, and economic development. The program can help prepare students to compete for work with a governmental agency, an intergovernmental organization, a nongovernmental organization, or a multinational corporation. This program is also recommended for students planning to pursue a Ph.D., or an academic career at another institution.
Students who complete this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of several subfields of the discipline.
- Demonstrate strong research skills.
- Critically analyze international events and issues.
- Apply theories of international relations to the practice of international affairs.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Develop the requisite skills to seek employment relevant to the field by having the necessary education.
Students will be charged a tuition fee of €1,800 per 3-credit course. The INTL program consists of 12 courses in total and the INGO program consists of 13 courses in total.
Important Note: Students who need a Visa need to apply minimum 3 months before their intended start date! Also, we have rolling deadlines, so the earlier you apply the better!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 10, 2018