The Master of Arts in International Relations (MAIR) is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to critically analyze and assess global affairs. You will graduate with a crucial mix of classroom education and real-world experiences, a combination of skills that employers seek out in the field of international relations.
Students who complete this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of several subfields of the discipline.
- Demonstrate strong research skills.
- Critically analyze international events and issues.
- Apply theories of international relations to the practice of international affairs.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Develop the requisite skills to seek employment relevant to the field by having the necessary education.
- Signed Application Form
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5 | Password: 6.5
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Objective Statement (300-500 word) OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Financial documents Application fee of €45
About the School
Founded at St. Louis, Missouri in 1915, Webster University is an accredited, non-profit American university with over 100 locations.