The two-year full-time Master’s Programme in International Business Administration is designed for students with the Bachelor`s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Management or equivalent. It offers specialists in their field to focus in areas of marketing management to become experts in their field. Lectures are held in the evenings, which allow you to work or attend to your other responsibilities during the day-time.
Major in Finance
Our program keeps the flexibility of general business management with a powerful financial preparation, opening professional opportunities in a wider range of occupations as well as teaching students how to fully run their own companies. The Finance Major is very specialized and math intensive module which requires preparation in math, statistics and elementary corporate finance and investments.
The new Major in Finance makes the best out of EBS association with CFA Institute and ACCA Association providing students with an attractive and powerful reference that assures quality and relevance by itself, and also allows them to proceed to prepare the certifications’ programmes of their choice with much of the work already done.
The three possible tracks in the Finance Major are:
- Investments Analysis and Management (IAM)
- Accounting and Auditing (AAA)
- Chief Financial/Executive Officer (CFO)
Candidates who choose this specialization will not be able to choose an additional elective module.
Major in Marketing
The field of specialization in Marketing Management at EBS is one of the most comprehensive marketing modules in Estonia. A balanced focus on theory and practice will ensure that the master students gain knowledge in marketing with the aim of implementing the knowledge in their everyday work.In addition to EBS´ academic marketing staff, practitioners in the field of marketing are involved as guest lecturers. To complement the traditional lectures, the studies include case-based marketing seminars where both local and international marketing problems are solved.
- Elective module: Communication
- Elective module: Creative Economy
Short description of the curriculum structure:Core subjects – 42 ECTS
Special subjects – 42 ECTS
Major - 30 ECTS
Elective module - 12 ECTS
Optional courses – 6 ECTS
Master Thesis – 30 ECTS
TOTAL 120 ECTS
Admission to EBS Master's studies takes place twice a year - in summer and in winter (only EU). Admitted students can start their studies either in September or in February (only EU). First step for applying to EBS is filling in the application form. After sending the application, EBS study consultant will contact you and explain the following admission process.
Fore more in detail information please visit: http://www.ebs.ee/en/master-s-studies/admission
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) - Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or economics or management, higher professional equivalent qualification; GMAT accepted.
For Major in Finance a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance is requested.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English. Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
English - Accepted proof of proficiency: FCE or CAE, IELTS 5.5+ or TOEFL 69+
- TOEFL iBT score 87 - Test result has to be sent directly to EBS by the test centre. It is also possible to order the test results to be sent to EBS online. Please note that TOEFL iBT test score is valid 2 years.
- IELTS with a minimum overall band score of 5.5, with 5.5 or above in each band. Please note that IELTS test result is valid 2 years.
- Cambridge FCE - Candidates presenting Cambridge English tests should indicate their ID number (a 3 letter and 6 number combination) and secret number (4 digits) in their application form. These numbers are included in the confirmation of entry for the Cambridge exam. If you don’t know these details, please contact the exam centre.
- BEC Vantage
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2016