Master of Marketing
The MSc in Marketing provides specific skills in analysis and understanding of markets, marketing strategic planning and management of the marketing mix. It combines current content with national and international value, methodologies and innovative learning experiences to be creative and innovative professionals.
Who should attend: Professionals who are already working in the marketing area, want a career change or whose business requires solid knowledge in the field. It is also highly relevant for managers and CEOs of companies.
Duration: 15 months, divided into five consecutive quarters of eleven weeks each.
What does the Master in Marketing?
• It has a group of teachers who provide advanced knowledge adapted to the Venezuelan market.
• Provides innovative learning methodology, with the use of cases, simulations, practical and managerial experience, and a dip in the networks of marketing professionals.
• Innovation in the curriculum with materials that combine adaptation to our reality with global trends.
• Attractive offer electives which allows students to specialize in areas more related to their interests and needs, as their career planning.
• Schedule it possible to combine work responsibilities with studies
• International Teachers guests
• Endorsement of three international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. The IESA is among the top (since 11) the ranking of the magazine America Economia.
Program taught in: