In today's society it gives special importance to the knowledge of the realities and potential of people through cultural achievements. Writing is one that carries a higher level of expertise, both in terms of the development of the way the message itself, and therefore responsible for institutions and organizations, as in other specialties in which knowledge and interpretation cultural and personal variables may be familiar with the application of graphology techniques, it is important to analyze this human production.
It must be provided with the knowledge of appropriate techniques and tools in each case graphology, as well as the analysis and scientific interpretation corresponding to each of them.
You need to create a body of professionals who can develop their role in the different areas, and to achieve this goal, the program is not content with a comprehensive view of doctoral theses, books and research papers collected since 1996 with the assistance, joint work and exchange with other professors from foreign universities, but also with the application of positive Graphoanalysis in the sense of working with real cases where it has all the documented history, in order not to give any chance of confusion in the student with possible speculation untested.
It is proposed as a professionalizing program to issue legal opinions or expert reports. The program is aimed at certification and issuing opinions of authenticity or falsity of writing and graphics, mainly manuscripts, signatures and rubrics (contracts, invoices, checks, bills of exchange, testamentary notes, ballots, letters, anonymous, painted ) but also typescripts and other documents (printed official, commercial and private, etc.).
The vertienteforense of Graphoanalysis is the study and application of advanced set of graphological techniques oriented to a scientific interpretation of the identifying traces both in content and form of this human, expressive production handwriting, and auxiliary way by the scribble and graphic forms that can be useful for anyone linked to the judicial, police and areas of human relations that seeks to specialize in techniques grafoanalíticas cited as a practical tool identification papers and documents.
- Train and educate students to work as Expert to act for judicial appointment and also particularly in cases to identify the authorship of written and printed, official, public, commercial and private documents, trademarks and patents, collecting evidence and collected in expert reports and defend them in judicial proceedings, certifying and ruling regarding the identity and graphological characteristics of the person, authenticity or falsity of writing and graphics, mainly manuscripts, signatures and headings in contracts, invoices, checks, bills of exchange, testamentary notes, vows mail, letters, painted or graffiti, anonymous and / or identification of authorship sociolinguistics and assessment of grafoescriturales alterations in chronological comparison of writings according to the biographical data.
- Incorporate professional development specific and new methodologies and technology graphonomics, Grafometria with computer support and geometric-structural technology, applied to the Graphistics, Graphopathology, Document Examination and Graphoanalysis to achieve adequate performance before the courts training analyzing at the request of the legal operators nomination and appointment, or parts, documents and manuscripts for identification, interpretation and development of the defense of the written test and documents.
- Applying these criteria to the processes of advice to the Legal Directorate of people and organizations.
- Training for essential observation of ethics and yet legal knowledge at all times acting as a legal expert.
- Apply an address by Objectives (MBO), and have the basics to manage one's career
It is necessary academic qualifications of degree, degree, college diploma or equivalent.
The profile of students of this master are people who want to specialize as professionals European graphoanalysis, in judicial procedures: Court calligraphic skill and pathological and criminological private graphology of particular interest to lawyers, justice, public safety and , medical and nursing graduates, criminologists, etc.
professional activity Forensic handwriting expert graphologist for commissions or institutions and public administration, law firms, individuals and by appointment legitimate party to legal proceedings.
Turno de oficio participation and listings judicial appointment as Expert Calligrapher and Graphologist Judicial or forensic graphologist also called, in legal proceedings.
Making reports, opinions or preliminary or extrajudicial certifications, collaboration with professional associations, sports clubs or other entities for verification of the graphic identity in ballots.
Legal advice to Cabinet.
The student has surpassed the master, gets the recognition by professional associations in partnership with the Institute of Graphics and the Institutional Council of Teachers and Directors Laboratory of Forensic Sciences, with all the advantages provided by these entities students of those proposed by ICG (shift of judicial office, job, discounts, etc.) programs.
- Knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or implementation of ideas.
- That the students can apply their knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and handle complexity, and formulate judgments based on information that was incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Students can communicate their conclusions with the knowledge and rationale underpinning to specialists and non-specialists in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Students must possess the learning skills that enable them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
- Master new methodologies and technology and Graphoanalysis to achieve adequate performance before the courts of the graphonomics applied to Graphistics, Graphopathology, Document Examination.
- Complementing specific training with the development of the capabilities of expression in the defense of report or opinion, the action protocols according to the procedures, languages, communication and applied computing.
- Working with a broad view of interdisciplinarity to incorporate new knowledge and experiences, integrating them into its basic mission as a graphologist and Judicial Perito Calligrapher.
- Observe, analyze and to establish the degree of similarity of marks printed with sufficient technical criterion to give the expert reasons to establish whether or not can be considered plagiarism.
- Develop the capacities of expression in the defense of report or opinion, the action protocols according to the procedures, languages, communication and applied computing.
- Working with a broad view of interdisciplinarity to incorporate new knowledge and experiences, integrating them into its basic mission as a graphologist and calligrapher Judicial Perito, able to be part of multidisciplinary teams as in cases of expert artwork.
- Certify and rule on the authenticity or falsity of print and its support on paper, cardboard, plastic or other official, commercial and private and explain the type of alteration was detected in a document.
- Certify and rule on the identification of typed documents to know how to select the typewriter or detect correspondence written by the same machine as the identifying alterations of a printer, copier, fax, etc.)
- Issue reports or opinions of identification of authorship of a typewritten or computer for the application of sociolinguistics forensic techniques, extracting the expressions of unconscious type, constructions and combinations geared towards an identification authorship of the letter.
- Analyze the supports and contents of the graphics and issue reports or opinions in the case of plagiarism of graphics, forms and media in trademarks and patents.
- Using handwriting analysis and / or scribble graffiti or drawing, using specific Graphoanalysis systematic methodologies as tools to deepen the knowledge of the author's identity.
- Write reports with the application of advanced set of graphological techniques oriented to a scientific interpretation of the identifying traces both in content and form of this human production, handwriting, and auxiliary manner, scribbles and drawing both so private as in any legal proceedings that may be designated by a legitimate party or directly by the Administration of Justice.
- Provide expert reports to the court proceedings so that it can be useful for any person linked to the judicial, police and human relations seeking to specialize in techniques grafoanalíticas cited as a practical tool for identifying areas writings and documents.
- Grafoanalíticas detect possible trends that support the judicial test, profiling and provide guidance to researchers from public and private security in graphic samples can be arranged in the process of an investigation.
- Detect possible questions of veracity in the content of the author of a letter. The entitled is able to extract in the analysis parameters and content writing, emotional, contradictory elements and alteration, indicative of a feeling contrary to his writing.
- Analyze and make conclusions
- Capacity for teamwork. The student / to also exercise in teamwork, social activity involving the methodology of case discussion groups (exploratory discussion, creative, development, conciliatory), Roleplaying or representation of functions (eg: expert and contrary expert, prosecutor / private prosecution, defense, jury), supervised readings, and occasionally exercise in experimental methods of business education as the Syndicate.
- The student / a is also prepared for the data research institutions and libraries. Access to databases, selective Internet browsing.
- Also the student / to acquire the habit of acting with protocols and methodology scientific (state of the art, literature rationale, objectives / hypotheses, subject or samples, selection criteria, variables, material or instrumental, methodology, procedure, results, conclusions, validation tests of hypotheses, phases, conditions that may invalidate the results or circumstances of refutation, etc.).
- Learning the spoken and written, directed to the preparation and submission of reports and opinions, and also provides a complementary fitness expert in technical language, with specific knowledge of technical terms in Catalan, English and French.
- It is also suitable with current graphic tools to include samples in reports, resources to make quality image enlargements and mark the points explained in the opinion. Application of calculation programs deparámetros grafométricos and descriptive statistics.
- Acquisition also very practical management concepts and judicial procedures (protocols deperitos testigosen action and judicial proceedings, rights and obligations) that make can handle properly in court.
- Our student / a is also prepared for aborar and submit a resume, apply a 'management by objectives' (MBO), and have the basics to manage one's career.
Program taught in: