The Creative Master in Marketing & Visual Communications- Face (Madrid) of MSMK, is designed to grant you a broad view of the creation of marketing strategies from scratch, obtained all the skills and capabilities needed to develop your creativity, from conceptualization of ideas, projects to developing productions estraegias. It gives you a multitude of techniques and methods to develop strategies based on your creativity, technical and Branded Content, Visual Communications, 3D, photography, etc.
This Master program gives you a creative and strategic vision of Creative Marketing needs to address key business challenges of marketing and communication in the creative markets, such as culture, leisure, sport, entertainment, tourism, and other related.
The Master in Creative Marketing & Visual Communications - Face (Madrid) of MSMK allows you to develop the program in the facilities of the emblematic street Principe de Vergara in Madrid, allowing you to combine your profession with your highly specialized training Marketing and creativity, you can attend conferences, seminars and workshops by prestigious speakers, you will work in small and cloister of quality composed of executives of national and multinational companies and where you will benefit from an Employment Lifetime and Exchange Practices groups specializing in the Masters.
- Fundamentals and creative marketing techniques.
- Creativity and Creative Marketing and Strategy.
- Marketing Strategic Planning and Marketing.
- Sustainable Marketing.
- Understanding the Market.
- Cross-Cultural Marketing.
- Marketing of Creative and Cultural Industries.
2.COMPORTAMIENTO CONSUMER AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- The Experience Economy: a new scenario for the consumer to understand and comprehend.
- Experiential Marketing. Consumer value.
- The vision of experiential research: what techniques and tools used depending on the objectives.
- Analysis, roles and types of consumers.
- The design experience.
- The role of the employee in generating experiences.
- Tools for monitoring and creating experiences.
- Experiential Marketing (XM). Management model.
- Common Mistakes in projects customer and employee satisfaction
- How to tackle a project of experiential innovation
- Technologies applied to consumer awareness
- Concept and Technology.
- Applications for marketing campaigns.
- Advertising effectiveness.
Relational 4.MARKETING AND STRATEGIES OF CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- Relationship Marketing: Process and implementation.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Techniques and skills to develop and manage customer relationships.
- Planning segmentation and campaigns.
- CRM / eCRM: Strategy and Technology.
5.CREATIVIDAD. SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES (APPLICATION)
- Creativity: Art and Science.
- Techniques for developing creativity. .
- Creativity and innovation start at yourself.
- Emotional intelligence and retrain your thinking.
- Practices and methodologies for innovation.
- Accelerate projects, disruptive technologies and trends.
- Customer-focused innovation.
- Innovation in Marketing.
- Product Management and Innovation.
- Management of financial resources in innovation.
- This module is done through workshops and training activities of creativity and innovation practices.
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT AND IDENTITY 6.Brand
- The brand value chain.
- Process of brand management.
- Positioning, values, attributes and brand personality.
- Brand architecture.
- Brand valuation.
- Corporate identity: verbal and visual identity.
- Brand design and corporate identity.
- Branded Content techniques.
7.DISEÑO STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT
- The design and marketing strategy.
- Graphic design.
- Emotional Design.
- Design of products and services.
8.FINANZAS FINANCIAL AND SKILLS FOR NON-FINANCIAL
- Finance Company. Financial decisions.
- Cost analysis and "Break Even".
- As marketing budgets and making communication.
- Budgetary slippage.
- Digital communication and global context.
- CSR and CSR.
- Digital audience.
- Communication strategies.
- Communication Management.
- Managing Stakeholders.
- Crisis Communication.
- Internal communication.
- Planning a campaign integrated marketing communication.
- Marketing communication: Strategy and Analysis.
- Strategies for communication tools.
- Relationship and negotiation with agencies and suppliers.
- Innovative sponsorships.
- "VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS" TECHNICAL AND APPLICATION
- Visual narrative.
12.COMUNICACIÓN DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Digital Culture.
- Campaigns and digital media.
- Web development, html, CSS and Wordpress.
- Exeriencia client and web usability.
- Internet metrics.
- Digital creativity.
GUERRILLA MARKETING AND 13.EVENTOS
- Comprehensive planning and Event Management (Experiential Marketing of events).
- Storytelling in branded content and events.
- Street Marketing.
- City Marketing.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT Throughout the program, students participate in various practical training activities, which will work in areas such as:
- Interpersonal communication.
- Persuasion and achieving goals.
- Team work.
- Management of creative projects.
- Personal Branding.
- Digital Entrepreneurship.
This school offers programs in: