Masters in Corporate Communications
Communication is a dynamic process: the media society has led to a close the way organizations communicate with all its stakeholders, both internal and external. The Web 2. 0, in turn, has become the new social technologies (virtual communities, blogs, podcasts, etc.) on matters of relationship between consumers and businesses.
Full Time Master Program in Corporate Communications of EAE Business School is designed to train managers in new media management tools of communication, so apply them in achieving their goals.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- Leading corporate image strategies and organizational identity that help define the personality of a company as customers, shareholders, suppliers and society in general perceive the values of transparency and effectiveness.
- Produce and develop communication processes in organizations that operate in highly competitive fields of economic and cultural diversity.
- Solve problems related to the communicative processes of the members of an organization, between the organization and its environment, and thus be able to influence the opinions, attitudes and behaviors of internal and external publics of the organization. All this in order for organizations to better meet institutional goals.
The program is developed with a methodology aimed at the professional growth of our participants through the development of generic skills and specific. The exchange of experiences with teachers, teamwork and learning resources available to participants ensure continuous improvement and the immediate application of learning.
The program is divided into 3 phases:
- Phase 1: Deals with the different functional areas and management for participants to complete a global and consistent vision of the company.
- Stage 2: Focus on strategic issues, internationalization, innovation and decision making.
- Stage 3: Implementation of Business Plan. This project integrates the content of all course materials and enhance the entrepreneurial skills of the participants.
- Management and Organization
- M edia Strategies
- Strategic Planning
- Advertising Research
- Economic Environment
- Corporate Culture
- Organizational Structure and Strategic Management
- Corporate Image and Identity
- Personal Skills and directives
- Advertising Media
- E] business
- Research project or
Requirements and Qualifications
To access the program you must have a university degree and professional experience. Especially valued the experience because it is important to share knowledge from each participant contributions made from their training and professional responsibility, the situation posed by the teacher. If you do not have any of the above requirements, access to the program will be assessed by the Program Directorate.
People who successfully complete the program, obtained the degree of Master of EAE Business School.
In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements established by the universities with which SEA has agreements for the double degree of his students you will obtain the title of Master in Image, Advertising and Corporate Identity by Camilo Jose Cela University.
This school offers programs in: