This flexible Masters course has been designed for education professionals from a wide range of settings and phases (early years, primary, secondary, further and higher education). You may be currently working or taking a break to pursue your studies full-time.
The course encourages and supports rigorous and critical professional development that can have a significant impact on all learners’ outcomes and organisational change. It has flexible modules to enable you to explore your interests and concerns relevant to your professional context. As well as the generic course, there are a number of specialist Postgraduate Certificates that can be studied separately or incorporated into the main course, along with a specialist route for those involved in higher education.
- You will need an appropriate Honours degree (minimum 2.2, or equivalent qualification).
- If you are an international student (with a first degree from a non-UK higher education institution), you will also need to demonstrate English language proficiency, with a combined 6.5 IELTS score (or equivalent).
- 15,300 students - 75% full-time and 25% part-time
- We attract students from over 80 different countries creating a progressive and inclusive campus
- In the top 10 for graduates in work, among large UK universities *
- Above the national average for graduates in highly skilled employment.**
* (9th Out of 102 HEIs with 3,000 or more graduates, HESA: Graduate Outcomes 2020)
**(Nearly two-thirds of Christ Church graduates (65%) are in highly skilled graduate-level employment 15 months after graduating – 3% higher than the national average).
Why study in the UK?
- Master’s programmes in the UK are only one-year long, saving you time and money
- UK universities have an employability focus so you can easily get hired
- UK universities offer excellent student support, teaching methods, and classroom experiences
- The post-study work permit allows you to stay in the UK for 2 years after graduating.
"My Christ Church degree has opened up a whole new world and inspired me to examine my true potential as a graduate. I am now looking beyond my current role to what I can achieve personally and professionally".
Christ Church alumnus, now Detective Investigator, Metropolitan Police
“Being an international student can be hard and scary, but with the amazing support and the warm welcome at Christ Church, everything was fine. Canterbury has it all: art, history, culture and fun”.
Performing Arts student.
About the School
For more than 50 years, Canterbury Christ Church University has been a big part of the Kent community, providing education which makes a real and positive difference to people’s lives. Our University ... Read More