MA, Early Childhood Education
Widen the scope of your skills in early childhood education and build a solid foundation comprised of theoretical and practical knowledge drawn from experienced tutors.
This specialized master’s program has been carefully designed by CUC’s academic faculty. As an educator with previous experience working with young learners, you will benefit from our tutors’ professional knowledge and develop new competencies in a range of disciplines focused on child development. These will include up-to-date teaching strategies, collaboration with parents and institutions, proper educational settings, and relevant legal frameworks. This will help you acquire the knowledge needed to pursue a rewarding career in early childhood education.
Typical career paths for graduates include:
- Education consultant
- Early childhood teacher
- Early childhood administrator
- Early childhood public policy and advocacy specialist
- Early teacher educator or researcher
Academic Entry Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.85 or above
English Language Proficiency*:
- IELTS: minimum 6.0
- or TOEFL: minimum 60 (internet-based)
- or Michigan Test: minimum 85
- or Bachelor’s degree from international
- English-speaking university
- or advanced degree from a U.S. institution
Official test scores should be provided.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2017